Communities Within, Communities Beyond
At Ludwig our desire is always to enrich people’s lives beyond simply providing an personal living environment you’ll love. We are involved with several outreach programs designed to help improve the lives of others, which help our residents and employees feel connected with our larger communities.
In the past, Ludwig and Company has partnered with important local not-for-profit organizations, including:
- Aid to Tornado Victims, Washington, Illinois
- Donating to the Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Special Olympics, and the Juvenile Sheriffs Fund
- Open houses that feature local artists at Karcher Artspace Lofts.
- Have A Heart for Sickle Cell Anemia Foundation
- American Federation of Police Family Survivors Fund
- National Apartment Association Political Action Committee
- Children’s Wish Foundation International
- Veterans Now
- Lake County Juvenile Officers Association
- Special Olympics
- Chicagoland Apartment Association Political Action Committee
- Gastro-Intestinal Research Foundation
- Illinois Police Association
We invite you to join with us in making a difference to the lives of people in need beyond your home and within your community.