A Specialized Area of Expertise
Ludwig and Company provides a full array of services throughout the ownership life cycle of a senior living or multi-family asset. We assist our clients in pre-acquisition and acquisition due diligence, new construction or renovation management, and new property lease-up. We provide ongoing management of the operations of the asset by tracking market, leasing, and community trends and altering our marketing plan accordingly.
Additionally, our Facilities Management team will focus on the physical needs of the property, through monitoring day to day functionality, on-going physical inspections of the building and its systems, and putting together an action plan for any unforeseen events such as apartment fires or flooding. Facilities Management will communicate directly with ownership regarding all aspects of the physical state of the development.
Lastly, our corporate office will provide detailed, accurate, and timely financial reports to ownership to be used in reviewing the financial performance of the property as well as planning for the future needs of the property.
The Ludwig Promise
We focus on providing individualized attention to our owners needs and expectations. You can rely on Ludwig and Company for exemplary asset guidance and care, including our promise to:
- Treat your asset as we would our own.
- Assign a single point of contact who is available to serve you 24/7.
- Deliver an experience-based strategic plan for maximizing the value of your asset.
- Provide thorough, detailed reporting in the format that you want, when you want it.
- Attract and retain the best team in the industry to drive consistently high operating performance.
- Use web-based property management software to provide you with real-time access to operating data and a revenue management software system to drive value.
- Implement preventive maintenance programs to care for and preserve your investment.
- Assure you of the highest quality and detail-oriented affordable housing compliance administration.